Septic Tank Cleaning
Flow More Sewer Service Inc. cleans septic tanks and home treatment plants in South East Louisiana. We completely pump out and remove all sludge from tanks and wash down the walls and floors to remove all debris from the tank. Each truck carries 150-200 feet of hose to allow the truck to stay on a paved surface to reduce the occurrence of yard damage from trucks driving into the customer’s yard. Additional hoses are available for customers who have limited access to the septic tank or home treatment plant.
Septic tank and HTU (Home Treatment Units) are designed to treat the sewerage and wastewater generated by normal household activities. They are not designed to treat hazardous waste or any other type of industrial wastes.
How to Keep Your Septic/HTU Operating Correctly:
- Do not put grease or food waste down the drain including down the garbage disposal.
- Do use “Septic Safe” toilet paper.
- Do not flush feminine products down the toilet.
- Do not use excessive amounts of bleach or other chemicals including washing detergent or dish soup
- Repair any leaky faucets in tubs and sinks
- Stagger water usage as much as possible i.e. wash clothes during midday or at night when no other water related activities are occurring
- Do not drive over or around sewer system
- Do not plant trees, shrubs, gardens around or on top of septic tank or drain lines
- Do keep ants, spiders out of and away from septic and HTU components as well as aerator motor and electrical connections, and clean aerator filter every 6 months
- Use only licensed professionals to clean and maintain your septic, sewer system every 5 – 7 years